- Last much longer than rawhide
- Low in calories unlike pig ears and similar treats
- All natural with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Contains minerals which are good for your pet
- Odorless and will not splinter easily like livestock bones
- Helps to clean your dog's teeth
- Who else wants to support their dogs’ vitality and comfort?
- Like puppies, adult dogs also chew for comfort. They like to put just about anything in their mouths when they are roaming around on a walk or playing indoors. Of course, if what they find is edible, even if it’s in a trash can, they will find a way to get to it. They need to chew!
Understanding why your adult dog needs a dog chew
Chewing helps promote healthy teeth and gums. Using Antler Chewz™ will help you care for your dogs’ dental health. You can keep his/her teeth clean and the gums free of infections. We know you care about your dogs quality of life and isn’t dental health part of supporting their vitality?
Antler dog chews have the nutrients they need
Don’t just give your dog a bone. Livestock bones and pig skin chews are not vitamin or mineral rich. But, Antler Chewz™ are!
Full of calcium and phosphorus, they come from naturally shed deer antler. Wild deer shed their antlers once a year as part of a natural process, after which the deer re-grow another set. They don’t contain any plastics, petrochemicals, empty starches or artificial flavors. Better still, Antler Chewz™ don’t splinter. Some bones, like chicken bones, splinter easily. These small pieces of bone can get stuck in your dogs throat and become a threat to his/her health.
Giving your dog comfort
Chewing is healthy for dogs of all ages. But, sometimes it can also be a sign of boredom or separation anxiety. If your dog is suffering, it can lead to destructive chewing. This is how they are expressing their emotions to you. When you come home and your dog has torn apart the house, he/she is really trying to tell you they need comfort and reassurance from you. No one wants to suffer from anxiety – neither does your dog.