• Helps with a variety of respiratory conditions including asthma, kennel cough, and para-influenza.
• Soothes your pet’s respiratory system calming bronchial spasm and dry, spasmodic coughs.
• Contains expectorants to help clear your pet’s lungs.
• Combats infections using herbs with antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
• Boosts your pet’s immune system.
• Safe to use long term for pets with more chronic respiratory conditions.
• Suitable for cats and dogs.
Dry coughs may mean kennel cough. Wet coughs could be a sign of pneumonia. “Goose honks” in toy breeds of dogs may be a sign of collapsed trachea. Listen to your pet’s cough and see your Vet if it persists.